Drive SSD (STIP 1995) replace old perforated card by a new system of acquisition using PC, on 20 machines.
Automatic Coil Up (STIP 1995), with CEGELEC ALSTOM PLC.
- Revamping 10 Vulcanization Presses (STIP2001-2006) , with SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-300 PLC’s And OP7 HMI.
- Revamping 11 Vulcanization Presses (SIOK2002) , with SIEMENS SIMATICS S7-200 PLC’s and OP3 HMI.
- Revamping a Quality Test machine (STIP 2004): Supervising using siemens software WinCC , and SIMATIC S7-300 PLC.
Controlling temperature of 12 Presses, Using siemens SIMATIC S7 PLC( STIP2005).
Mechanical and Wiring Car Industry
- Conception and manufacturing of an acquisition system and Force Analysis (1997- Ministry of National Defense)
- Development of a complete automatism with a SIEMENS PLC SIMATIC S7-300 for a machine that makes rods of tires , using OP7 SIEMENS HMI (1998 – STIP )
- Revamping an automatic PVC pipe-manufacturing machine, using SIMATIC SIEMENS PLC with HMI OP7. ( 1999 – MTPC Plastic company)
- Conception and manufacturing of An Electronic system, using laser sensor to measure the diameter of electrical cables (1999 – LEONI Germany company)
- Revamping 2 Plastic injection machines, on base of SIMATIC SIEMNS PLC S7-300.
- Conception and manufacturing of 12 new chains of production based on mobile robots and bundles of car cable - EFFALINE solution – (2003 / 2004 LEONI Germany Company)
Food - processing industries
- Dough processing (UNPA – 2002 ) Conception 2 Load/Unload Installation of 32 stores , using SIMATIC S7-300 PLC and HMI TP177.
- Revamping 5 Packaging salt Machines using simatic siemens S7-300 PLC (2002 – 2007 COTUSAL ).
- Migration of milk sterilizer replacing SIMATIC S5 CPU 135 by CPU SIMATIC S7 3152DP And HMI OP17 By TP170B ( CLM VITALAIT – 2006).
- Revamping 10 palletizing - depalletizing and packing – unpacking machines using
- SIMATIC SIEMENS PLC CPU S-300 And OP7 HMI ( SFBT Group 2003 – 2007).
- Automation of CIP installation in brewery SEABG S7/WinCC 2048 Tag.
- Regulation of temperature by means of valves regulating 24 tanks of finished produced storage, using SIMATIC SIEMENS CPU S7-300 and supervision PC having WinCC SIEMENS (SFBT Group 2005 ).
- Automation of milk sterilizer capacity 16000 L- 8000 L by means of SIMATIC SIEMENS PLC CPU S7-3152DP and TACTILE HMI SIEMENS (SLD BELDI – 2005 ).
- CIP installation in Milk manufacture using S7/WinCC Flexible, SIMATIC SIEMENS PLC 315 2DP and TACTILE HMI SIEMENS (SLD BELDI – 2006 ).
- Line Work conveyor (SFBT SFAX COCA COLA GROUP ) Using PLC SIMATIC SIEMENS S7-300 and supervisor with industrial PC and WinCC Flexible.
- Temperature control of 18 Beer Tanks (SFBT TUNIS) Using PLC SIMATIC SIEMENS S7-300 and supervisor with industrial PC and WinCC Flexible.
- Temperature and Pressure control of 5 Beer Tanks (SFBT TUNIS) Using PLC SIMATIC SIEMENS S7-300 and supervisor with industrial PC and WinCC Flexible.
- Automation, regulation and security control of a gas conveyor of pre-heating cement kiln (cement factory CIOK Tajerouine 2007) using SIMATIC SIEMENS CPU 412 & ET 200M, HMI OP270 and supervisor control with industrial PC equipped with WINCC FLEXIBLE
- Automation of a concrete Central (BCE – 2007 ) using SIMATIC SIMENS S7 300 PLC and /WinCC Flexible Runtime, with listing of used Recipe and dosage efficiency.
- Automation on base of SIEMENS PLC of a cage production machine (BONA – BETON 2004 )
- Automation of 4 20-Ton porticos (ELKANAOUET – 2001- 2002 )
- Automation of 4 tile-producing machines by means of SIMATIC SIEMENS S7 300.
- Automation of 2 marble-cutting machines by means of SIMATIC SIEMENS S7 300 and encoders.
Drug and Chemical Industries
- Automation of a mixer of drug products ( ADHELS 2006) using S7 300 and HMI TP170 TACTIL.
- Automation of 2 plastic flask- producing machines (UNIMED 2006) using SIMATIC SIEMENS PLC S7 300 and HMI OP7 .
- Automation and regulation of a factory-waste-treatment installation (SELECTA GROUP POULINA 2005) by means of SIMATIC SIEMNS S7 200 And HMI OP3.
- Conception and manufacturing of an electronic intelligent SSD reader replacing a classic punched paper tape reader on 20 Tyre-producing machines ( STIP 1995 )
- Conception and manufacturing of a data acquisition chain controlled by a PC settled on a classic test-flexibility press of a blade spring (COLMAR 1995 ).
Conception and manufacturing of an automatic controlling system of reel sides (STIP – 1996) using SIMATIC SIEMENS S7.
Conception and manufacturing of an automatic controlling inflation and deflation system on a tyre-producing machine (STIP – 1996 ) using PLC CEGELEC ALSTOM.
Conception and manufacturing of an automatic bi-dimensional controlling system of a machine of tyres in section (STIP- 1997 ) using PLC CEGELEC ALSTOM.
- Automation and installation of an automatic controlling system of quality and uniformity on a tyre-controlling machine “PNEUCAL” (STIP – 1997 ) using HBM Cell loads and acquisition system CATMAN HBM.
Conception and installation of a digital network of temperature recorders on 12 vulcanization presses by means of an industrial supervision PC and DELPHI software.
Automation and supervision of uniformity on a tyre-controlling machine (heavy weight vehicles) (STIP-2004) using SIMATIC SIEMENS S7 300 and WINCC.
Revamping of 9 Vulcanization presses (STIP M BOURGUIBA 2001-2005) by means SIMATIC SIEMENS PLC S7 300 and HMI OP7, replacing classic SHNEIDER PLC’S.
Automation and regulation of a thermal-treatment kiln of mechanical pieces for aeronautic industries “9 measure chains” (P&K AMERICAN FIRM 2005) by means of SIMATIC SIEMENS PLC S7 200 And HMI TP177.
Conception and installation of a 12-thermocouple data acquisition for thermaltreatment kiln equilibrium (P&K AMERICAN FIRM 2006) by means of SIMATIC SIEMENS PLC S7 300 And HMI industrial PC with WINCC FLEXIBLE.
SEA Electronics is a SARL Tunisian Company founded in 1994 on initiative of a group of engineers and academics. It’s an office of study and engineering, the vocation of which is to be in the service of the manufacturer to study, conceive, begin and optimize the tools of production .
SEA Electronics is composed of a team of 17 staff members.